- Make learning about the learner
- Structure your learning experience without constraints
- Move your employees to the next level
- Achieve performance levels more quickly, safely, consistently and accurately
- Serves as a communications platform as well as a training platform
The edTotal LRS, using X-API, can track any activity, in the classroom, online, in the field, in the plant, in the ocean … An operational learning center is an online center for reference, training and instructional materials organized in chunks.
edTotal sets up the learning center activities, tracks and reports that a person meets mandated standards and possesses the requisite knowledge, skills and attitude to train, set expectations and improve their performance.
- eLearning Modules
- Daily Digital Checklists - safety, compliance, sales, organizational tasks performed on a regular basis.
- Field Demonstrations
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Badges, Learning Badges
- Games and Leader Boards
- Most Popular
- Most Viewed
- Set your regions (if needed)
- Set your organizational roles (if needed)
- Set activities and curriculum (our instructional designers can help you define and organize your content)
- Enroll, auto-enroll or allow students to enroll themselves
- Track and report - send reminders, view reports, issue certificates and badges
- Available as an app or responsive web page
Enable workers to master skills faster by learning on site, at their positions; especially useful for deskless workers – retail, restaurant employees, etc …
Customer Service Learning Center
Sales Associate Learning Center
Define Who Can Access Your Learning Center
edTotal sets up the learning center activities, tracks and reports that a person meets mandated standards and possesses the requisite knowledge, skills and attitude to certify their performance.
- Connect certification to KSAs (Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes)
- Roles and Regions
- Mobile Ready
- Hosted Anywhere
- Focused on Operations
- 508/WCAG 2.0 Compliant
- No software install, no maintenance
Divide training activities based on regions, roles or both!
edTotal has developed technology to automatically enroll members of your organization in learning curriculums.
Once you set up your roles, regions and dashboard, your staff member simply visits the dashboard.
Based on the ID, name or email address of the staff member, the edTotal LRS autoenrolls the staff member in the appropriate curriculum.
The staff member receives an enrollment email, earns badges, receives reminder emails for those activities not yet completed.
Their activity is recorded and reported.
Its not what our edTotal Learning Record Store (LRS) can do, it’s what you can do with our edTotal LRS and X-API.
We started the edTotal LRS as a means to build learner centric modern, flexible, reliable and mobile operational learning centers and REAL certification programs.